Nichols Construction Team is currently the General Contractor and partner with Konar Properties to construct a 150,000 square foot warehouse expansion that includes 20,000 square feet of 2-story office space. The project started in April 2022 and is scheduled to be completed in September 2023.
Civil Engineer: BME Associates
Architect: Harris Architects
Structural Engineer: Herrick-Saylor Engineers
- Designed to meet FM Global requirements.
- Conventional structural steel building.
- Cladded with both precast concrete & insulated metal panels.
- EPDM Roofing.
- Floor flatness & levelness requirements for the warehouse concrete slab.
- Warehouse space includes new main distribution equipment & busduct to power packaging equipment, high bay lighting, destratification fans, MAUs and loading dock doors with levelers & trailer restraints.
- Office space includes an elevator, RTU & VAV mechanical system and was designed with high end finishes.
This expansion will result in creating 170+ local jobs in the area