We at the Nichols Construction Team value a true Team dynamic when it comes to our family of employees. We are not just a company – we are a true family who works together to solve problems and get the job done. Our company offers multiple benefits including health, vision, dental insurances, and 401K options. We are always looking to add skilled trade craft workers to our family any time of the year. If you think you’d make a great addition to the company, or would like some more information call 585-427-9480 extension 143 for our Hiring Manager Ric Carley, or stop into our office located at 75 Highpower Rd, Rochester, NY 14623 and fill out an application and hand in your resume!
Office Administrator August 1, 2018
Nichols Construction Team is seeking a person to fill the Office Administrator position.
Portrays the company’s dedication to excellence in providing prompt, courteous and professional service to all who call on the organization, for whatever purpose.
Educational / Experience Requirements Include:
• Superior communication (correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary) and business office protocol skills, attained through academia and/or at least five years of professional experience.
• Significant knowledge and experience with personal computer software experience in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Reader editing software
• Operate The Nichols Team’s telephone system. (It is very important to continuously acquire knowledge of the company’s business activities, in order to effectively manage telephone communications and provide appropriate assistance.)
• Welcome and announce visitors, and provide for amenities as appropriate.
• Process incoming mail – open, date-stamp, sort and distribute daily. (Knowledge of the company’s business is emphasized, in order to channel correspondence appropriately.)
• Purchase and receive office supplies and maintain inventory (including snacks).
• Arrange/receive delivery/pick-up services (e.g.: couriers, Federal Express, UPS).
• Key operator for copy, facsimile, postage and binding machines; maintain supplies; and arrange for technical service.
• Manage the schedule for conference areas.
• Manage company contacts in Microsoft Outlook.
• Maintain the appearance of the reception and conference areas.
• Review, edit and compile professional documents, such as correspondence, reports, proposals and materials for publication and presentation.
• Coordinate internal and external special acknowledgements, events and functions (luncheons, holiday parties, etc.).
• Through the use of computer technology, customize promotional and marketing materials, such as company and customer logo displays, etc.
• Coordinate associate work apparel program.
• Assist with travel and accommodation plans.
• Other duties as apparent or assigned.
To submit your employment application online, download it here. Please include your resume when submitting the application.
note – Adobe Acrobat or Reader is required to electronically complete and submit the form.